Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Metaphor Proposal #1

Sorry for the delay guys!!
It's been a very busy last couple days and I've been having some computer issues. But, better late than never, right? ... RIGHT?


Anyway, here's the first proposal:





It's kind of hard to see because of the round-about way I had to upload the darned thing.

Basically, I would take one of those Barbie clothes and doll storage trunks and paint it like my old childhood room, which had a mural of Cinderella's castle on the closet doors. I would also put some doll clothes in there to represent playing dress up and pretend as a child.


And there you go!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I understand this one. I think you are saying you are going to take a doll trunk, paint it like your childhood room then put some doll clothes in it. I don't completely get the metaphor but I'm kind of bad at metaphors to being with. I'm not sure I can provide any meaningful feedback on this one.

    ReplyDelete