Friday, May 6, 2011

Mark Making

Usin' random stuff to play with ink! :o








Look what happened to my hands!!! XP

BONUS PICS!:


^^^ Jada and I like to go antiquing in downtown Huntsville. Here's a random backside shot of Jada going up some cool stairs 


^^^ And here's one of my better finds. A Petri s7, circa 1960. It only cost me $40 and it was pretty much fully functional. There were some pretty bad light leaks in it though, which caused only, maybe, 1/3 of the film to actually be developable, and it took a LOT of experimenting to figure out how it worked... luckily, some random person on the internet scanned it's instruction manual   into the computer and put it out on the web as a free PDF file. SUPER helpful...! Unfortunately, a week later, I dropped it and now the back won't close. Sad face. :C

No comments:

Post a Comment