Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another massive update: Photo Studies, Collages, Pennies and the Menil

Time for another update! I don't have much to say, so let's just get it done! :


I actually just realized that I haven't posted any pictures for any of the independent photo studies! :O Uh-oh! So, here are the first two! (Including some extras that didn't make it to the final assignment cut but I still really like :) ) >>>

DOTS 
















RHYTHM AND REPETITION 








On to our next order of business! Collages! We finished up our 3D cardboard collages and accordion books. There was some awesome stuff! Really creative. On the other hand, here's mine... :P




 And here's some stuff from American Cardboard Idol!!


















And here's pictures from the Menil! Including Jada and I in a tree :)




This is the reflection of the Flavin Installation on Jada's sketchbook... tight. :)

I could not get over how beautiful this chapel was!
Seriously! I wanted to go back another 2-3 times and sketch
it from at least 6 different angles!

Ladies and gentlemen, for my next 3-dimensional feat, I will turn $25 dollars in pennies into a DRAGON. I am super serious. This is gonna be awesome. :D


DECEPTIVELY HEAVY! :P

Alright ladies and gents, that's all I've got for now! Keep it real! See ya' soon :)

-Em


No comments:

Post a Comment